- To perform all stages in the Software Development Life Cycle with minimum supervision including but not limited to:
- Requirement gathering
- Application and Database design
- Testing and bug-fixing
- User Training and documentation
- Application operation support
- For small size projects, the incumbent may need work independently, acting as the Project Lead and ensure successfully end-to-end project implementation.
- To comply with the standards of the Company and to perform related duties as needed.
- Degree/Diploma in Computer Science/ Information Technology or its equivalent
- Min. 3 years hands-on experience as software developer and experience in system analysis & design of complex Online Transactional Processing Application.
- Good knowledge and hands-on experience in:
- Microsoft .NET (ASP.NET / WinForm/ VB.NET), Crystal Report, RDLC and MS-SQL are essential
- Designing complex Database Schema
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Good experience in conducting investigation, troubleshooting & testing of application systems.
Kindly indicate Job Reference No. 103 , if applying for this position
Interested applicants may send in their detailed resumes, stating 103 in the subject, thecurrent and expected salary as well as availability, in MS Word, using the below format to email@example.com for immediate processing...
- Technical Summary
- Skills Summary
- Employment Details
- Educational Background
- Personal Information
We regret that only shorlisted candidates will be notifie
EA License No: 92C5311