- You will be involved in the entire software development life cycle including application development, implementation, maintenance and post implementation review.
- You will assist in integration testing which include diagnosing program defects, integration and performance issues and to recommend and carry out necessary follow-ups.
- You are requires you to be hands-on and you will be involved in providing user support requires investigating and troubleshooting issues, as well as providing timely improvements/resolutions to address problems/incidents encountered.
- Diploma or Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- At least 3 years of working experience
- Passion for software programming and an understanding of object oriented programming.
- Familiar in .Net technologies.
- Strong analytical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Possess can-do attitude, initiative, creativity and able to work under stringent time schedules
Kindly indicate Job Reference No. 104, if applying for this position
Interested applicants may send their detailed resumes, stating 104 (beside the position title that your applying for) in the subject, the current and expected salary as well as availability, in MS Word, using the below format to firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com for immediate processing...
- Technical Summary
- Skills Summary
- Employment Details
- Educational Background
- Personal Information
We regret that only shorlisted candidates will be notified.
(EA License No: 92C5311)