IT Support Engineer
- Respond to customer fault call.
- Perform on-site diagnostic and rectification.
- Complete documentation upon closure of fault call.
- Perform monthly preventive maintenance jobs for systems.
- Perform ad hoc tasks to support project activities, eg. Monitoring of systems, assisting system engineer in patching.
- Support inventory management of stores under project.
- Minimum Diploma or ITE with any IT related qualifications.
- Able to work shift hours.
- Fresh grad are welcome to apply.
Kindly indicate Job Reference No. 103 , if applying for this position
Interested applicants may send in their detailed resumes, stating 103 in the subject, thecurrent and expected salary as well as availability, in MS Word, using the below format to email@example.com for immediate processing...
- Technical Summary
- Skills Summary
- Employment Details
- Educational Background
- Personal Information
We regret that only shorlisted candidates will be notified.
EA License No: 92C5311